Our practice is focused on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases in Georgia, primarily in the areas of trucking liability, products liability, premises liability, and appellate practice. Numerous cases have resulted in recoveries over a million dollars.
Some examples of the types of case we handled successfully for our clients include:
- Many automobile crash cases.
- Tractor-trailer. Semi trailer, dump truck and other large commercial truck crashes in which occupants of either another vehicle or the large truck itself were killed or seriously injured. Mr. Shigley has served on the national board of the Trucking Litigation Group of the American Association for Justice, taught in continuing legal education programs on trucking litigation from coast to coast, and was chair of the Southeastern Motor Carrier Liability Institute.
- Bus accidents involving tour buses, school buses and transit buses. Among those was the crash of a tour bus in Atlanta carrying the a college baseball team from Ohio to Florida.
- Products liability cases involving defective design or manufacture of automobiles, trucks, tires, lift trucks, and industrial equipment.
- Many cases involving back injuries, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and burns.
- Premises liability cases due to unsafe conditions in commercial properties, swimming pools, apartments, and parking decks.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by another's negligence, contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights.