Ken Shigley, Past President, State Bar of Georgia
A friend or family member has had a bad accident involving serious personal injury such as back and neck injury, spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation injury, burn injury or wrongful death. Or perhaps you have a bad personal injury yourself.
You are looking for an attorney who has professional competence and reputation in personal injury law combined with the ability to really understand your pain and loss.
Ken Shigley has the qualifications to handle your serious case:
- Past President, State Bar of Georgia (2011-12), including all lawyers and judges licensed in Georgia.
- Lead author, Georgia Law of Torts: Trial Preparation & Practice (Thomson Reuters West, now 5th edition)
- 10 years listed as "Georgia Super Lawyer" (Atlanta Magazine).
- 10 years listed in "Georgia Legal Elite" ( Georgia Trend)
- 19 years board certified civil trial lawyer, National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- 25 years "AV Preeminent" peer rating for professional competence and ethics, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
So you might infer that he is a reasonable choice to contact for a free consultation about your case.
But sometimes mere competence and professional reputation are not enough. You want a lawyer who really understands your pain and loss.
Ken grew up seeing how a life-altering personal injury can impact multiple generations of a family. His maternal grandfather lived the last 50 years of his life as a brain injury survivor. Ken himself recovered from significant back and burn injuries, so he knows what severe pain is like and can communicate that to a jury.
Fill out the online contact form or call today. Ken Shigley will ordinarily respond personally to a serious personal injury case inquiry within 24 hours. There is no obligation. If your case does not fit our practice, we may be able to guide you to the right lawyer for your case.